Thursday, July 30, 2015

Global News Story



  Here is a Link to a Global News report about Lady Flower Garden. You may have read my page containing that news article I wrote for the Bolye McCauley News entitled "The Garden". I've also made a mention about it in "First Time Summer". I really don't like how I sound recorded. I sounds so weird to me.
  The news reporter also wants to do more aboriginal stuff and will be checking out my blog. Perhaps you might see more of me in the news in the future... just to give you ample warning to rent a movie that night, hahahaha.
   Anyway, I hope you enjoy the news clip.
                                                        johnnyluv

<iframe src="http://globalnews.ca/video/embed/2139200/" width="670" height="437" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

or go to:
 http://globalnews.ca/video/2139200/community-garden-connects-edmontons-most-vulnerable

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions