Saturday, December 6, 2014

Making it in Higher Learning

Here is a result of an interview I did for a Grant MacEwan Student studying to be a Journalist. A few facts were in error but they didn't have much bearing to her story and I may had not been clear enough  on those... so I told her no biggy. They were minor details about the kids' age and working temp. agencies most of my life but I figured it has no bearing for her needs, so we'll let those slide... I suppose. It's too bad she didn't make me much younger though, lol.
   Please enjoy Gabrielle Browns' article on homelessness.

                      http://macewanjournalism.com/portfolio/place-in-yeg/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Johnny!

I just wanted to let you know that the story I interviewed you for was edited and put up on the new MacEwan journalism website today. Here's a link to it:


I hope you like it. Let me know what you think. :) 
               All the best,
                               Gabrielle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Regards To a Comment

Hello Johnny Lee, I have been following your blog ever since I read about it in Alberta Street News and I would love to write about you, your blog, and the book you are working on, for a news class I am currently enrolled in at **** ******** University.(My finished article will be part of a contest to be featured on a new Journalism student news website and the *****. The questions you ask in this post are at the heart of what I want to write about. I want to make sure people understand what it's like to be homeless and understand that it could honestly happen to anyone--even them or their family members. I hope to inspire people to give back to their community, if they can, and be more kind and considerate in general.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Dear G. B.

   Thank you for your readership and kind heart. I would love to meet with you... Please E-mail me at johnnyluvsJesus@hotmail.com with details.
                                                      johnnyluv]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions