Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Here we go... again.

    Well it's mardi-gras once more in downtown Edmonton. The junkies and crack heads are happy... for a day. The speed freaks are happy... for a couple days. And the drunks are happy... for a few more days. Me, well I'm kinda always happy... somewhat, of sorts. the government is never happy and God... well right now He just might be looking down, shaking his head and saying... johnny johnny johnny, what am I gonna do with you. lol. love you Pops!
  the last couple nights have been nuts at the Herb (men"s shelter). One evening there were fights over over a bed and last night a couple boys came in after midnight and, obviously after getting high in the washroom, began tweeking and jones-ing. Tweeking is shuffling through their belongings for nothing in particular and playing and taking apart objects, starring at the walls with wides eyes and listening for strange sounds. Jones-ing is buddy there crawling around on the floor with a flashlight, scraping the floor with his hand in the hopes that some crack would magically appear there. Oh what fun to watch, reminiscing of the hours I've spent doing the same thing. Feeling pity, feeling remorse... feeling... disgust and hate and anger and how could I have been so weak. And that's just how I felt.
  Oh well, that was then and this now... today, I am a man. Today... I am much of the man I hope our Lord intended me to be. Today... I am...

                                                 johnnyluv




                            
                                           Feel welcome to have a look at this cool message.

http://www.faithit.com/this-2-min-video-stout-kick-pants-youre-amazing-dont-forget-it/#.Uuf8NsaCdBU.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions